Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between aXimed HK Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “aXimed”), aXimed members (hereinafter referred to as “members”) and aXimed Membership (hereinafter referred to as “membership”). These terms and conditions are effective as of 8 December 2019. We encourage our members to read through the following terms and conditions carefully.
- Customers can apply for membership from aXimed at www.aximed.hk. No purchase of products is necessary to become a member.
- aXimed reserves the right to admit or refuse membership. aXimed also reserves the right to decide unilaterally on all matters directly or indirectly relating to membership.
- Successful applicant will be issued a unique membership ID. The membership ID is not transferable and aXimed reserves all the right to forfeit or cancel or re-issue the membership ID.
- Anyone over the age of 18 may apply for membership. For anyone under the age of 18, they must provide written consent from their parents or legal guardian before they can apply for membership.
- Members should not disclose their password to any unauthorized person. aXimed will not be held responsible for any consequences, loss and damage arising from the improper/ illegal/ unlawful/ unauthorized use of password or its leakage or misuse.
- Members may enjoy promotional offers from aXimed from time to time such as multiple Membership Reward Points or other special benefits.
Protection of Privacy and Personal Data
- In order to become a member and enjoy membership discounts and benefits, the customer must provide complete and relevant personal information to aXimed. Failing to provide full and accurate personal information may result in an invalid or incomplete application and hence rejected.
- aXimed is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of their members. aXimed ensures that the information collected, used, retained, transferred and processed are in line with Hong Kong laws and regulations. Customers who apply for membership automatically agree to all stated privacy and personal data policies.
- aXimed may require members to submit information including but not limited to name, gender, age, HK identification card number, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, credit card information, education level, occupation, household income, interest and favorite activities from time to time. If the customer is under 18 years old, he or she must provide the written consent of a parent or guardian before submitting any personal information to aXimed.
- The customer agrees that the personal data provided may be used and retained for the following purposes, or any other purposes approved by aXimed or required by law: (a) to provide services; (b) for goods and services promotional purposes of aXimed; (c) dealing with all membership related promotions; (d) analyzing, certifying and/ or checking service and related activity payment and conditions; (e) to fulfill aXimed’s responsibility according to relevant laws, regulations and industry requirements.
- Customers’ personal data will be kept for a reasonable period of time. Customers can: (a) inquire whether aXimed has their personal data; (b) obtain their personal data from aXimed; (c) ask aXimed to correct errors on their personal data record; (d) learn about the aXimed’s policies and practices on personal data. aXimed can charge a reasonable fee for the processing of personal applications. All requirements to obtain or correct personal data or relevant policies must be submitted in writing to aXimed.
- aXimed is hereby authorized to disclose and transfer all customer data to its companies, subsidiaries, associated companies and connected companies (whether in Hong Kong or overseas). aXimed and its associated companies can also have access to all customer data for goods and services promotional purposes. aXimed and its associated companies are also authorized to share and compare all customer details in its database. If you do not wish to receive any promotional information or materials from aXimed, you must submit a written notice to aXimed.
- Customers who do not wish to disclose their personal information to any third party, member must submit a written notice to aXimed (contact method as above).
Disclaimer, legal and judicial decisions
Since our website and online system is reliant on electronic devices, the Internet and network providers, aXimed is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of electronics or internet failure, system or software vulnerabilities, computer virus or security attack. In particular, no warranty or representation regarding accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, freedom from computer virus, security, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is given in conjunction with such information, material, service or software.
We don’t accept any exchange or return goods except the goods is damaged or expired, so please check detail about the goods when receiving, if the goods is damaged or expired, we will arrange someone special to receive and exchange your goods.
All terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in all respects by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any dispute relating and arising from this terms and conditions shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
These terms and conditions do not intend in any way to limit the rights of consumers under Hong Kong’s consumer protection laws. If any of the listed terms and conditions is held to be invalid in court or for whatever reason, it will be deemed invalid but will not affect the remaining terms and conditions.
The membership terms and conditions listed on aXimed Group website: www.aximed.hk should prevail at all times. aXimed reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions or terminate the Membership Reward Points of any member at any time. aXimed reserves the right to change all terms and conditions without prior notice, and reserves the final decision on all Membership Reward Points related matters in case of disputes.